Cost of living comparison between Sherbrooke, Canada and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 252.627 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 700,839 KZT (C$2,774) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)