Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 240.370 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 804,916 KZT (C$3,349) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)