Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 236.869 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 646,804 KZT (C$2,731) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)