Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 772 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.812 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 699,613 KZT (元15,271) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)