Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 733 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.710 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 83% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 892,982 KZT (元17,610) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (26 minutes ago)