Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 655 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.891 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 756,649 KZT (元15,476) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)