Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 823 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.950 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,069,955 KZT (元21,421) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (about 2 hours ago)