Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.881 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 778,826 KZT (元15,012) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 529,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (36 minutes ago)