Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.285 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 709,010 KZT (元13,560) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 2 hours ago)