Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.005 KZT / AED
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 861 prices entered by 90 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 86% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)