Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 819 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.834 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,169,248 KZT (Dirham 12,595) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)