Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 735 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.901 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 111% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 825,367 KZT (Dirham 9,181) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)