Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 847 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.903 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 105% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 802,370 KZT (Dirham 9,340) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)