Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 662 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 92.482 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 114% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 836,359 KZT (Dirham 9,043) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (44 minutes ago)