Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 770 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.071 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 922,375 KZT (Dirham 10,241) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)