Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 89.903 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 121% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 691,355 KZT (Dirham 7,690) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)