Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.285 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 524,229 KZT (元10,026) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)