Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.078 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 617,246 KZT (元12,326) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 547,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)