Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.696 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 607,247 KZT (元11,746) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)