Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,424 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.395 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 89% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 590,522 KZT (元12,728) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)