Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.443 KZT / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,600 prices entered by 210 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 943,577 KZT (元19,478) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)