Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.221 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 100% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 938,418 KZT (元19,066) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)