Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.960 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 611,455 KZT (RM7,744) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)