Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.639 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 384,671 KZT (RM5,370) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (31 minutes ago)