Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.895 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 710,883 KZT (RM8,680) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)