Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.105 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 622,085 KZT (RM7,864) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 2 hours ago)