Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.782 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 510,209 KZT (RM6,823) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)