Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.218 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 575,815 KZT (RM8,200) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)