Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 144.203 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 536,824 KZT (3,723 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (27 minutes ago)