Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 146.972 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 545,228 KZT (3,710 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)