Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 131.925 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 507,838 KZT (3,849 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)