Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 630 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.089 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 763,926 KZT (€1,929) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)