Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 401.092 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 593 prices entered by 77 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 793,924 KZT (€1,979) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)