Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 817 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 347.317 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 622,538 KZT (€1,792) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)