Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 792 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 351.011 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 764,488 KZT (€2,178) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)