Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.583 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 540,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 339,383 KZT (26,972₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $30 (42 minutes ago)