Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.727 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 258,035 KZT (8,133 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)