Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.253 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 492,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 435,577 KZT (12,356 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)