Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.507 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 535,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 467,687 KZT (13,958 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)