Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.867 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 384,482 KZT (12,456 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)