Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.160 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 511,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 460,669 KZT (13,102 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)