Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.371 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 822,150 KZT (R$ 8,031) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)