Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.708 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 673,239 KZT (R$ 6,890) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)