Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.013 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 685,916 KZT (€1,754) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 2 hours ago)