Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 351.011 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 673,023 KZT (€1,917) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 3 hours ago)