Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.200 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 456,055 KZT (RM6,405) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (37 minutes ago)