Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.738 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 568,966 KZT (RM6,795) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (32 minutes ago)