Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.816 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 310,149 KZT (RM4,259) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)