Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.499 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 555,785 KZT (RM6,577) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 507,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 15,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)