Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.500 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 551,040 KZT (RM6,931) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 517,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)