Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.903 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 318,434 KZT (RM4,195) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)