Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.639 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 381,921 KZT (RM5,331) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)