Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,504 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27584 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 129% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 896,268 KZT (₩3,249,243) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)