Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,622 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28032 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 134% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,095,244 KZT (₩3,907,132) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)