Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,322 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29107 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 141% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 754,321 KZT (₩2,591,532) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kaunas costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)