Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28771 KZT / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,543 prices entered by 255 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 138% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,306,412 KZT (₩4,540,739) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (43 minutes ago)