Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30472 KZT / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,282 prices entered by 309 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 135% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,184,543 KZT (₩3,887,328) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)