Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30150 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 895,793 KZT (₩2,971,113) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 533,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)