Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.053 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 912,305 KZT (¥298,862) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 458,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)