Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.963 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 968,574 KZT (¥326,909) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)