Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.958 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,051,465 KZT (¥355,519) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 539,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (44 minutes ago)