Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 373,972 KZT in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)