Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 496,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 401,750 KZT in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)