Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02322 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 536,131 KZT (Rp 23,092,936) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)