Cost of living comparison between Semarang, Indonesia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02550 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 463,499 KZT (Rp 18,177,950) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)