Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02334 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 437,519 KZT (Rp 18,748,589) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)