Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02367 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 512,508 KZT (Rp 21,652,145) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)