Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 312.982 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 193% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,142,945 KZT (CHF 3,652) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)