Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.326 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 215% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,639,787 KZT (CHF 4,890) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)