Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 319.776 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 194% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 920,008 KZT (CHF 2,877) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)