Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 692 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 328.010 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 131% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,066,023 KZT ($3,250) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)