Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.537 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 394,178 KZT (5,019 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)