Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 496 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.026 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 87% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 907,727 KZT (10,552 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (29 minutes ago)