Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.749 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 390,101 KZT (5,219 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)