Cost of living comparison between Sattahip, Thailand and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.424 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 539,148 KZT (57,213 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)