Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.483 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 634,682 KZT (66,926 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)