Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.309 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 645,457 KZT (62,609 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 473,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 2 hours ago)