Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.002 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 716,538 KZT (71,641 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)