Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.366 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 698,331 KZT (67,368 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 510,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (41 minutes ago)