Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.929 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 788,792 KZT (₨160,019) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)