Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.263 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 733,271 KZT (₨139,332) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)