Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.853 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 455,093 KZT (Taka 118,112) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)