Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.198 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 310,663 KZT (Taka 74,002) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)