Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.925 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 512,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 496,336 KZT (Taka 126,455) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)