Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.034 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 559,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 548,531 KZT (Taka 135,985) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (23 minutes ago)