Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.140 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 102% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,023,079 KZT (€2,802) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 507,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (33 minutes ago)