Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 267.696 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 844,433 KZT (C$3,154) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)