Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 235.696 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 500,668 KZT (C$2,124) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)