Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00800 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 475,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 431,097 KZT (﷼ 53,896,657) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)