Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00973 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 291,327 KZT (﷼ 29,947,407) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (38 minutes ago)