Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 522 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01015 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 547,538 KZT (﷼ 53,960,954) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (33 minutes ago)