Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.093 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 522,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 511,441 KZT (₨165,349) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (20 minutes ago)