Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.040 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 380,269 KZT (₨125,100) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 1,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)