Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.969 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 447,415 KZT (₨150,694) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (42 minutes ago)