Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.488 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 102% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,096,879 KZT (руб 199,879) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)