Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.548 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 109% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 980,168 KZT (руб 176,664) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (25 minutes ago)