Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.670 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 104% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 936,562 KZT (руб 165,185) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)