Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.532 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 71% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 828,513 KZT (руб 149,759) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)