Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 186.348 KZT / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,057 prices entered by 84 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 645,419 KZT (3,464KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)