Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.877 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 144% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 952,368 KZT (¥331,041) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)