Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.778 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 139% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 748,372 KZT (¥269,408) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)