Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.989 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 132% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,280,614 KZT (¥428,385) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)