Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.901 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 149% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,262,097 KZT (¥435,120) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 507,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)