Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.839 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 141% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 754,158 KZT (¥265,622) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (41 minutes ago)