Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 8,103 prices entered by 1,089 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.031 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 108% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 977,188 KZT (R$ 10,283) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (27 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)