Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 8,297 prices entered by 1,135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.320 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 117% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 678,345 KZT (R$ 6,830) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)