Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 9,191 prices entered by 1,251 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.104 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 123% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 872,430 KZT (R$ 8,545) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)