Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 838 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.260 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 870,659 KZT (R$ 8,272) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)