Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 602 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.734 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 587,813 KZT (R$ 5,953) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (35 minutes ago)