Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.187 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 472,404 KZT (R$ 4,715) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)