Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 603 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.952 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 689,299 KZT (R$ 7,837) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)