Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 844 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.603 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 557,842 KZT (R$ 5,601) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (about 1 hour ago)