Cost of living comparison between São José dos Campos, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.928 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 718,444 KZT (R$ 6,847) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)