Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.533 KZT / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 758 prices entered by 88 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 672,695 KZT (R$ 6,897) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)