Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 842 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.201 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 710,700 KZT (R$ 6,820) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 3 hours ago)