Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 619 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.798 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 692,123 KZT (R$ 7,708) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)