Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.141 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 751,055 KZT (R$ 7,143) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)