Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.455 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 544,244 KZT (R$ 5,418) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)