Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.278 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 695,951 KZT (R$ 6,674) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)