Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 98.933 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 661,341 KZT (R$ 6,685) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)