Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 764 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.870 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 448,030 KZT (R$ 4,272) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)