Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 759 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.031 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 514,493 KZT (R$ 5,414) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)