Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 743 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.488 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 536,209 KZT (R$ 5,390) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (43 minutes ago)