Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 623 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.895 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 658,617 KZT (R$ 6,660) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 480,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)