Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.077 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 606,715 KZT (R$ 6,315) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)