Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 653 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.928 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 717,149 KZT (R$ 6,584) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)