Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 791 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.034 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 698,802 KZT (R$ 6,916) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)