Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 564 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.193 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 875,186 KZT (R$ 8,649) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (30 minutes ago)