Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 592 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.604 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 86% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 873,832 KZT (R$ 8,517) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)