Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 964 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.918 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 104% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 637,217 KZT (R$ 6,314) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (28 minutes ago)