Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 925 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.171 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 905,178 KZT (R$ 9,511) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)