Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.924 KZT / DOP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 106 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 810,720 KZT (RD$ 117,096) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)