Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.727 KZT / DOP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 64% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 512,797 KZT (RD$ 76,225) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)