Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.205 KZT / DOP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 73% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 674,382 KZT (RD$ 93,603) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (36 minutes ago)