Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,028 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.752 KZT / DOP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 495,744 KZT (RD$ 73,426) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)