Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 99.400 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 534,765 KZT (R$ 5,380) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (32 minutes ago)