Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 720 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.187 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 790,140 KZT (R$ 8,130) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (24 minutes ago)