Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 561 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.015 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 766,132 KZT (R$ 8,511) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)