Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 648 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.734 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 773,376 KZT (R$ 7,833) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)