Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 806 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.278 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 855,048 KZT (R$ 8,200) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)