Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.780 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 411,005 KZT (Php60,624) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (about 1 hour ago)