Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.345 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 466,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 316,284 KZT (ARS $23,700) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)