Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.011 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 255,989 KZT (ARS $12,184) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)