Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.172 KZT / DOP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 710,776 KZT (RD$ 99,097) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)