Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.869 KZT / DOP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 642,672 KZT (RD$ 93,564) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)