Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.544 KZT / DOP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 726,343 KZT (RD$ 110,997) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)