Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.234 KZT / DOP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 572,606 KZT (RD$ 79,150) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)