Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.635 KZT / DOP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 631,968 KZT (RD$ 95,250) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)