Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.800 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 601,157 KZT (1,934 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)