Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 325.960 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 706,532 KZT (2,168 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)