Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 784 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11383 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 565,295 KZT (COL$4,966,284) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)