Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 875 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10803 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 357,027 KZT (COL$3,304,760) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)