Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 850 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10703 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 359,255 KZT (COL$3,356,627) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)