Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 776 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10912 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 595,685 KZT (COL$5,458,987) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)