Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48550 KZT / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,082 prices entered by 309 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 756,954 KZT (CH$1,559,118) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Plovdiv costs 2.00 лв (43 minutes ago)