Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,188 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 57% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 491,998 KZT (CH$971,380) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)