Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,054 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46360 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 546,808 KZT (CH$1,179,472) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)