Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 394.029 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 897,445 KZT (€2,278) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)