Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.623 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 989,551 KZT (€2,520) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 539,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)