Cost of living comparison between Santander, Spain and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.307 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 694,720 KZT (€1,928) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)