Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.401 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 634,212 KZT (Bs 18,988) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 465,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (43 minutes ago)