Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.617 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 546,977 KZT (Bs 17,300) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (34 minutes ago)