Cost of living comparison between Santa Teresa, Venezuela and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.865 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 551,795 KZT (Bs 16,294) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)